Female and Male Infertility Treatments In Singapore
For some couples, the journey to parenthood is not as easy as they would have liked it to be. Infertility affects millions of people worldwide – both male and female. Caused by abnormalities in the male and female reproductive systems, infertility hinders a couple’s chance of conceiving normally. Couples struggling with infertility have to seek out alternatives in order to have a family.
If you have yet to experience positive results despite the number of tries, our infertility treatment in Singapore can help.
The O&G Specialist Clinic is dedicated to giving each patient the finest treatment possible in a welcoming environment. You will get in touch with a team of experienced infertility doctors and specialists who will support you through every stage of the process – from screening tests, diagnosis, and treatments to post-procedures.
Fertility Treatments in Singapore
At O&G Specialist Clinic, we provide various fertility treatments for individual patients and couples:
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Superovulation and Intrauterine Insemination
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Donor Egg Programme
- Donor Sperm Programme
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis to prevent abnormal fetus
- Blastocyst Culture
- Assisted Hatching
- Collaboration with overseas centers to meet individual needs of patients, e.g. surrogacy, social egg freezing, gender/sex selection to prevent inheritable sex-linked genetic conditions
Male and Female Infertility Management
As with most things, navigating around infertility is possible if we dive deep into the root of the problem. The first step towards addressing infertility is to identify the underlying cause that is inhibiting your ability to conceive, followed by exploring potential solutions. Our infertility management services include the following:
- Fertility Screening – read more about What You Should Know About Fertility Screening
- Investigations of Male and Female Infertility
- Management of Male Infertility e.g. varicocele, infection, azoospermia (no sperms in ejaculate) or low sperm count
- Assessment of Ovarian Reserves
- Reproductive Surgeries to improve the conditions for successful pregnancies
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
In order to ensure a productive and informative visit, we recommend following these few steps when it comes to preparing for your fertility treatment in Singapore:
- Bring medical records – Collect all relevant medical records, including previous fertility tests, hormone levels, and any past treatments or procedures.
- Provide details about your attempts to conceive – Note specifics about when you began trying to conceive and how frequently you’ve engaged in sexual activity, particularly around the time of ovulation.
- List any prescription drugs, vitamins, herbs, or other dietary supplements
- Make a list of questions and concerns to ask your doctor
- Relax and stay positive
Seek a Fertility Treatment in Singapore at The O&G Specialist Clinic
At The O&G Specialist Clinic, we are committed to you and your needs. We are here to support you as you strive towards making your dreams of having a family come to fruition. We will tailor our treatments for infertility issues according to your needs and requests. If you have any queries or wish to seek clarification regarding fertility treatment, head down to our clinic in Singapore or schedule a virtual consultation with us.