Female and Male Infertility Treatments
For some couples, the journey to parenthood is not as easy as they would have liked it to be. Infertility affects millions of people worldwide – both male and female. Caused by abnormalities to the male and female reproductive systems, infertility hinders a couple’s chance at conceiving normally. Couples struggling with infertility have to seek out alternatives in order to have a family.
If you have yet to experience positive results despite the number of tries, our fertility treatments can help.
The O&G Specialist Clinic is committed to providing all our patients with the best possible care in a comfortable and homely setting. You will get in touch with a team of experienced fertility doctors and specialists who will support you through every stage of the process – from screening tests, diagnosis, treatments to post-procedures.
Fertility Treatments in Singapore
At O&G Specialist Clinic, we provide various infertility treatments for individual patients and couples:
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Superovulation and Intrauterine Insemination
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Donor Egg Programme
- Donor Sperm Programme
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis to prevent abnormal fetus
- Blastocyst Culture
- Assisted Hatching
- Collaboration with overseas centers to meet individual needs of patients, e.g. surrogacy, social egg freezing, gender/sex selection to prevent inheritable sex-linked genetic conditions
Male and Female Infertility Management
As with most things, navigating around infertility is possible if we dive deep into the root of the problem. Identifying the cause that is inhibiting your ability to conceive is the first step, followed by discovering possible solutions for your infertility. Our infertility management services include:
- Fertility Screening – read more about fertility screening
- Investigations of Male and Female Infertility
- Management of Male Infertility e.g. varicocele, infection, azoospermia (no sperms in ejaculate) or low sperm count
- Assessment of Ovarian Reserves
- Reproductive Surgeries to improve the conditions for successful pregnancies
At O&G Specialist Clinic, we are committed to you and your needs. We are here to support you as you strive towards making your dreams of having a family come to fruition. We will tailor our fertility treatments according to your needs and requests. If you have any queries or wish to seek clarifications, head down to our clinic in Singapore or schedule a virtual consultation with us.