What Should I Expect?
1. Book Appointment
Get access to your preferred specialist without the need to travel or wait in a queue, saving your time without compromising on any quality care. Book an appointment now.
2. Download Zoom and Attend Your Appointment
Our clinic member will provide your with a link to attend your appointment once confirmed. You can also download zoom here.
3. Medications and/ or Medical Certificate will be Delivered
After the consultation, a link will be sent to you to make payments. The medications and medical certificates / referrel will be send to you on the same day
Get online consultation on Zoom
You can now get online consultation via zoom. Feel Free to contact our friendly staff today and get an appointment online. We would love to hear your queries about our services.
Inquire About Our Virtual Consultation Here:
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use virtual consultation?
- Virtual consultation is suitable for anyone seeking non-emergency treatments. Please note that you will need to verify your NRIC before the consultation and it cannot be used by another person.
- For patients below 16 years old, please ensure you have a parent / guardian (who must be at least 21 years old) present with you during the virtual consultation. The guardian has to show his/her valid ID (eg. NRIC, passport, etc) to the doctor at the start of the virtual consultation.
How do I connect to the specialist?
- The virtual consultation will be carried out through Zoom. Please download Zoom through your PC or Mobile at https://zoom.us/download
Is the virtual consultation secured?
Your consultation will never be recorded. Zoom has also met the following industry and security organization standards:
- SOC 2 (Type II)
- FedRAMP (Moderate)
- GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, FERPA, and HIPAA Compliant (with BAA)
Please refer to Zoom’s Privacy and Security communications at https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html
How do I get my medication after consultation?
Your medication will be delivered to your address by a courier service. To receive the medication, you will have to verify your identity. Upon delivery, a clinic member will also contact you to verify the receipt of your medication.
How do I make payment?
A clinic member will send you a link to make payment using your credit / debit card after completion of the video consultation. You can also make payment through PayLah or PayNow to our UEN 201129157E. A receipt will be emailed to you.
Will I be able to receive a medical certificate (MC)?
Issuance of a medical certificate is at the doctor’s discretion which will be delivered to you.